World of Tanks Razer Kraken Pro
Introducing the Razer Kraken Pro, a gaming headset fully focused on ergonomics for the head. Weight, functionality and performance were the key variables identified and perfectly balanced for the most comfortable gaming headset. Ever.
On top of its optimized weight for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone, and powerful high-quality drivers that let you totally immerse yourself in gaming audio for hours on end. The 3.5mm combined audio jack and included splitter cable allow mic support for your mobile devices on the go and full connectivity to gaming PCs so you never have to use another headset.
Optimized weight for extended wear
The Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio
The Razer Kraken Pro’s large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup deign with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
Fully retractable microphone
The left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32? at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz max
- Input power: 50mW
- Drivers: 40mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 50mm/1.97"
- Cable length: 1.3m/4.27ft plus 2m/6.6ft splitter adapter
- Approximate weight: 293g/0.65lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 52dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional