Others also bought
**Vertical Stand not included**
- 1TB PlayStation®4 Console
- Updated DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
The new look, slimmer PlayStation 4
- Experience incredibly vivid, vibrant colours with breathtaking HDR visuals.
- Organise your games and apps and share with friends from a new, intuitive interface.
- Store your games, apps, screenshots and videos with 500GB and 1TB options.
- All the greatest TV, movies and more from your favourite entertainment apps.
Experience a sleeker, smaller PS4, delivering awesome gaming power that’s always for the players.
DualShock 4 - Unparallelled Control
The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller has been updated with a new look and feel, including a more visible, colourful light bar to put even more of the game into your hands. It’s the most ergonomic, intuitive PlayStation controller ever designed.
The greatest games are on PS4
Whether you play on PS4 or PS4 Pro, the biggest blockbusters, incredible PlayStation exclusives and most immersive games are waiting for you.
The most connected console
The freedom to play, share and socialise with your gaming world.
- Invite a friend to join your adventure, challenge them to multiplayer matches or let them take over and play for you - even if they don’t own the game.
- Stream games to your PC or Mac, PlayStation Vita or Sony Xperia device over your home WiFi network and never be tied to the TV again.
Stream your gameplay
- Broadcast your adventures live to the world via Twitch, YouTube or DailyMotion.
Share in seconds
- Share screenshots and videos of your greatest moments on Twitter and Facebook.
Connect with friends
- Create parties, chat to friends or join gaming communities to find new players.
Take on the world
Forge allegiances, settle scores and play with friends and rivals online in your favourite game’s online modes - exclusively with PlayStation Plus.
After the success of the Xenoverse series, it’s time to introduce a new classic 2D DRAGON BALL fighting game for this generation’s consoles. DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its allpowerful fighters. Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay to audiences worldwide.
- 3VS3 Tag/Support: Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style which brings deeper gameplay
- High-End Anime Graphics: Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force
- Spectacular Fights: Experience aerial combos, destructible stages, famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime reproduced in 60FPS and 1080p resolution (Higher resolution will be supported on PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio)
In order to recover a fabled ancient Indian artefact and keep it out of the hands of a ruthless war profiteer, Chloe Frazer must enlist the aid of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross – last seen in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Together, they’ll venture deep into the mountains of India, learn to work together to unearth the mystery of the artefact, fight their way through fierce opposition and prevent the region from falling into chaos...
- An Uncharted Story: Building upon the critically acclaimed gameplay and storytelling of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy features all of the hallmarks of the series, including a rich cinematic story, exotic new destinations, intricate puzzles, and action-packed set pieces.
- Chloe Frazer: One of the most popular characters in the series, Chloe is a notorious treasure hunter whose wit, archaeological knowledge, and improvisational nature rivals Nathan Drake’s. She has a reputation for being both great in a fight and behind the wheel. Chloe is impulsive and improvisational, relying largely on her wits – and her methods often blur moral lines but always yield results, putting her in high demand. However, she has her limits, and when a situation starts to go south, she’s unafraid to cut her losses.
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on his greatest adventure in a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. Every treasure has its cost and this adventure will test Drake’s physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: Uncharted 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in Uncharted history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- Sidekicks: Command AI characters equipped with unique abilities
- Mysticals: Master supernatural abilities to turn the tide of battle
- Grappling Hook: Leverage the environment to take out players from above