Others also bought
- Dying Light Game
- 'The Following' expansion pack
The Season Pass Including:
- Be the Zombie
- Ultimate survival Bundle
- The Bozak Horde
What is 'Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition' ?
Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition is a massive expansion to Dying Light and the untold chapter of Kyle Crane’s story. Take to a vast new area that will transform your Dying Light experience through new game mechanics, environments and challenges on top of the established core of what made Dying Light a break away success for millions of players around the globe.
NEW MAP: AS BIG AS DYING LIGHT
For the first time, you’ll go outside the quarantine zone only to get thrust into a hazardous outback overrun by the infected and populated by pockets of survivors who consider outsiders just as threating. With a region the size of all original Dying Light maps combined, Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition is choke full of new environments, characters, quests, and secrets to discover.
DRIVABLE VEHICLES: YOUR DEADLIEST WEAPON YET
Break pursuits and travel through the quarantine like never before. All-terrain dirt buggies are going to be your key tool to survival and getting around this hazardous countryside. Level up your new Driver Rank skill tree and upgrade your ride to create your most deadly and effective weapon yet. Fully customizable with specialized weapons, attachments, decals and paint jobs, your buggy is going to be your one-way ticket to zombie smashing mayhem.
NEW STORY: WHERE WILL THE OUTBREAK GO?
Players will again take the role of Kyle Crane, and will be thrown into Harran’s outback region, rife with the infected, where they’ll encounter a mysterious, and seemingly all-powerful cult, capable of changing the face of Dying Light’s world. To infiltrate and unravel dark secrets of The Following, Kyle Crane will need to face all-new challenges and use his abilities to the limit.
NON-LINEAR PROGRESSION: TRUST IS SOMETHING YOU EARN
To get close to the cult and unravel their secrets, players will need to earn the trust of the locals. Through various missions and tasks, players will be able to choose their own path for infiltrating the inner circles of the cultists. As you earn more trust, you’ll be granted more imperative tasks along with access to dark cult secrets which will help unravel the mystery that has taken hold of this once serene land.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light.
Good Night. Good Luck.
- Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
- Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
- Welcome to the Quarantine - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
- Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
- Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire? Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
- Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland's proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions.