Rip, jump and scrub your way around 17 tracks and try to cross the finishing line first against more than 60 official riders and harvest all that motocross glory.
- Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, and various local (splitscreen) and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players.
- Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just “whip" over jumps to finish the race first.
- Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies and whirl up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
- 17 Supercross Tracks for both MX and ATV riding
- Career mode with 5 series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 60 professional riders licensed to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite “pre-load” from classic MX vs ATV games
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Splitscreen Mode for local 2 players’ racing excitement
- Free Practice Mode; in this mode you can practice every track alone, via splitscreen, or online with up to 12 of your racing buddies; use this mode to practice every track to perfection and/or perform the craziest stunts with freely selectable spawn-points and without timekeeping/hay bales/AI-opponents
- Motoclub Depot for regular content updates
Exclusive content to PlayStation 4 version
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favourite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross companies