Experience Rockstar Games' critically acclaimed open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Explore the stunning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in the ultimate Grand Theft Auto V experience, featuring a range of technical upgrades and enhancements for new and returning players. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe with online play now for up to 30 players on PS4™. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online is available for the PS4™ with much more to come.
Michael, Franklin and Trevor
- Three playable protagonists - Michael, Franklin, and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals - but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it's time to get the job done.
Los Santos in First Person
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One features the all-new First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way across both Story Mode and Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Petty crimes, hustling, and stealing cars can only get you so far in Los Santos. To score big, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will work together to pull off grand Heists - big, multi-part missions that require careful preparation, recruiting, and precise (and often explosive) execution. Cash is king in GTAV and while there will be plenty of ways to acquire and spend it - heists are the way to earn the big bucks.
Better Grand Theft Auto Online experience
- Increased player counts with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with much more to come.
Rewarding the fans
- To reward loyal Grand Theft Auto V fans for coming back to the newer, more detailed version of Los Santos and Blaine County, Rockstar Games has an array of exclusive items specifically for these players - with each of them connected to activities designed for them to experience the game's massive world in new and exciting ways.
Special Content for Returning Playeres†
Players returning from the PS3™ and Xbox 360 versions get special access to a host of content on PS4™ including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.
†Special access content requires Rockstar Games Social Club account. Visit rockstargames.com/v/bonuscontent for details.