Others also bought
Mad Max delivers open world gameplay in a post-apocalyptic setting where cars are the key to survival. Gamers become Mad Max, a lone warrior who must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using vicious on-ground and vehicular combat against savage gangs of bandits. Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket and others to build the ultimate war vehicle as he works to escape from the dangerous Wasteland.
Be Mad Max
Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting and upgrading Max’s equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques. Gamers must make difficult decisions as they work towards the goal of escaping The Wasteland.
- The Will to stay Alive is your Deadliest Weapon - Overpowered by blood-thirsty marauders, you are left for dead and stranded without your car. With new dangers around every turn, it is going to take everything and anything you have to survive.
- Immersive Primal Wasteland - Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly gangs of marauders.
A Daring Shot at Survival Might be the Only Shot You Get..
Fighting off your enemies is just the beginning. Your struggle continues as you battle your way through the Wasteland’s ever-present dangers – all to build the ultimate survival vehicle, the Magnum Opus
- Trash is Treasure - Every scrap that’s scavenged is important and can be utilised to upgrade and enhance equipment, weapons and vehicles. Gamers raid enemy encampments to gain access to valuable resources.
- Survive the Open-World Landscape - Staying alive isn’t easy. Players clash with deadly factions and gangs through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration.
The Rules of the Road are simple. Kill or be Killed
Scrotus and his gang are out for blood and your Interceptor. After an attack on your life, it’s up to you to defend your only means of escape. But outnumbered and outgunned, your chances don’t look promising.
- Running out or Gas is not just an Inconvenience, it’a a Death Sentence - Alone in the Wasteland with stolen gas for your Interceptor, it’s up to you to fend for yourself and fight off the deadly marauders who will do anything to obtain precious scrap and resources.
- Where Horsepower Meets Firepower - Almost out of gas, but not completely out of luck, your Interceptor is your only hope for survival as Scrotus’ gang of marauders close in. Do you fight or flee? The decision could mean the difference between life and death.
- Intense Vehicular Combat - Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same.
- Build the Ultimate War Machine - Players design, customise and upgrade their ultimate combat vehicle— the Magnum Opus—choosing from different car bodies and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day.