Others also bought
The world is in chaos. The air is thick with tension and the smoke of burnt villages. The fearsome Empire of Nilfgaard has struck again, ravaging the hapless Northern Kingdoms. The once-mighty who tried to use Geralt for their own gain are now gone. In these uncertain times, no one can say what fortune holds in store, who will bring peace to the world and who will cause it only misery.
But a force darker and deadlier emerges. The petty men and women commanding tin-plated armies fail to understand that their conflict is child's play compared to the Wild Hunt, the otherworldly threat which now looms. These ghastly spectral riders have for ages plagued humankind, bringing misery to the world. Yet this time the Wild Hunt seeks one person in particular: the one individual Destiny itself bestowed upon Geralt, the one soul Geralt considers kin.
The climactic third game in the fantasy RPG series, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a unique combination of a non-linear story and an open world -- a character-driven, non-linear story experience focused on player choice, tactical combat and a rich, living environment. This world is populated with intelligent inhabitants and animated by new mechanics that make it a dynamic, living, breathing place. As players travel the world, witnessing many a sunrise or sunset, enduring torrential rains or sweltering heat, they see predators hunting their prey, villages defending themselves against monsters, lovers meeting by moonlight.
The new in-game economy system varies the price of goods based on surrounding conditions or their place of origin, encouraging players to seek out through hunting and collecting items that are in demand. With a re-envisioned approach to the narrative, the game will be accessible to both newcomers and old time fans, and a tutorial eases players into the game. Combat has been redesigned in order to combine traditional RPG elements with the speed and precision of a dedicated fighting game. All of these gameplay features are integrated into a robust RPG system at the heart of the game.
- The grand finale to the legend of Geralt of Rivia
- A standalone adventure easily accessible to new players
- Meaningful choices with consequences that change the story and the game world
- Quests and main story threads that can be resolved in any order or completed in parallel
- Unforgettable quests deeply linked with the core storyline and designed with care to draw players in
- A breathtaking cinematic introduction illustrating the game background
- Unique atmosphere, memorable characters and gritty dialogue
- 36 different final gameworld states and three different playable epilogues
- A vast open world - 35 times larger than that in The Witcher 2 Multiple ecosystems and cultures that players can move between at will
- Regions with different inspirations and deep cultural references, each with a distinct feel
- Free exploration unspoiled by loading times
- A world shaped by the player's decisions, but which, left to itself, goes on living
- A living environment with a realistic day and night cycle, a dynamic weather system, and a living economy
- A unique, deep, consistent world based on that described by Andrzej Sapkowski
- A dynamic, tactical combat system rooted in traditional RPG systems
- Combat complexity based on a variety of actions at the player's disposal, not on correct attack sequencing
- A Witcher Senses system bringing new tactical depth to combat
- Monsters, each with their own lore, posing unique hunting challenges and responding to changes in the environment
- A tutorial is built into the game, allowing players to dive into the world of the Witcher with ease
- Involving investigations and rewarding hunts through the Witcher Senses mechanic
- A completely rewritten RPG mechanic allowing players to see the influence of statistics on gameplay
- An expanded Sign casting system: each of the 5 Signs has two different modes of use, creating even more possibilities in combat and challenging players to use magic in creative ways
- A highly-intuitive Alchemy system
- An expanded character development system
- Advanced Crafting mechanics
- Fully dynamic light and shadow effects throughout the game world, generating superior atmosphere and ambiance
- Detailed, realistic locations rendered through a significant increase in graphical detail in polygon and texture depth
- A deep role-playing experience through visually attractive, film-like presentation