Sony PlayStation 3 Console (40Gb) (Refurbished by EB Games) (preowned)
Others also bought
It's not just Preowned...
All Preowned consoles sold by EB Games have undergone rigorous checks by our refurbishment team to make sure the console you purchase lives up to the awesome standard our customers expect.
Before selling a Preowned console we:
- Inspect all ports and inputs
- Perform a check on all hardware components
- Format the hard drive and restore the system
- Give it a good clean!
On the rare chance your console is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call on 13 39 30 and we'll organise a free return and replacement
- 40Gb Sony PlayStation 3 Console
- Controller (May not be official Sony controller. May be wired or wireless)
- AV Cable
40Gb Sony PlayStation 3 Console
As its digital soul, the Cell BroadBand Engine represents a tour de force in parallel processing, which means a gaming experience that is beyond what you know today. Its built-in Blu-ray Disc drive delivers a whole new generation in high-definition gaming and unmatched digital media storage. Whether it's gaming, Blu-ray movies, music or online services, PlayStation 3 invites you to Play Beyond.
* This product is not backward-compatible with PlayStation 2 titles.
- 2 USB ports: Connect devices such as cameras, steering wheels, SingStar microphones, wireless buzzers and more!
- WiFi: Connect to your wireless modem or router with the PS3's in-built wireless 802.11b/g option.
- LAN Port: If you don’t have wireless connection, the PS3 also has an in-built Ethernet port which supports 100-1000MB.
- HDMI: Your PS3 includes an HDMI output, providing you with the optimal 1080p HD video and audio experience through one cable. BRAVIA Sync is now supported in the new 120GB and 250GB PS3.
- Optical-Out: This is a standard audio output for home theatre systems that supports Dolby Digital, DTS and THX sound technologies.
- AV-Out:The AV-Out port allows you to use a PlayStation component cable to output in high definition. If you don’t have a high definition screen, the PS3 will work with standard definition TVs using the composite cable that comes with the system.
- HDD:The PS3 comes standard with hard disc drive which allows you to store games, video, music and photo content for easy access. You can also upgrade the hard drive yourself using a standard 2.5” SATA laptop hard drive for more storage.