Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is Kojima Productions' first game for PlayStation 3.
Set in a world overrun by private military companies (PMCs), wars are no longer fought over nations or ideologies. Rather, they are micro-managed by overarching PMCs, right down to the bullet. Joined by a familiar cast of characters, Solid Snake must once again return to the battlefield to confront a life-long rival who is manipulating wars from the one world which soldiers will always have a place…
Thankfully, Solid Snake is also equipped with new technology and Metal Gear Solid 4 introduces the OctoCamo suit concept, giving him the ability to merge with his surroundings as long as he remains motionless for a specific time, granting the stealth action hero his greatest camouflage to date.
- The ultimate and final Metal Gear Solid game
- Designed exclusively for the PS3 console
- New chameleon-like camouflage system, Octacamo, blends Snake into his surroundings
- Return of characters from previous versions including Raiden
- New robotic drone, allows Snake to communicate to other characters, carry out reconnaissance and even has an inbuilt attacking system for increased stealth operations